2020 Self Drive Irish Spirit - 8 Days/7 Nights
Duration: 8 Days
Price: Starts from $1211 USD
2020 Irish Spirit - Self-drive - 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTSDay 1: Vacation Starts in Dublin
Arrive at Dublin Airport and continue into the city. Your day is free to explore independently. Use your prepaid vouchers for an open-top bus tour of central Dublin or visit one of Dublin’s prime attractions such as Guinness Storehouse, Teeling Distillery, EPIC Ireland or General Post Office Museum.
Day 2: Dublin to Waterford
Take a taxi with your included voucher to pick up your car and head south from Dublin to your next hotel stay in Waterford, a distance of 100 miles. Suggested visits along the way include Irish National Stud & Gardens, Kilkenny Castle or the House of Waterford Crystal. In the evening choose from one of the many pubs and restaurants Waterford has to offer.
Day 3: Waterford to Killarney
Drive along the south coast of Ireland, a distance of about 120 miles, toward Killarney. You may like to stop in Cobh, Cork or Blarney for some local sightseeing. Suggested visits include Jameson Experience, Cobh Heritage Centre, Titanic Experience Cobh, and Blarney Castle.
Day 4: Kerry Touring
You may like to take a full day tour to travel the popular 100-mile Ring of Kerry – we recommend to drive in a counter-clockwise direction. Suggested visits today include Killarney House, Muckross House and Skellig Experience. The Dingle Peninsula is also a lovely day tour where you might choose to visit the Dingle Brewing Company. Enjoy another evening in Killarney to sample the local pubs and eateries.
Day 5: Killarney to Cong
Today’s journey is about 150 miles travelling via Limerick. Suggested visits en route: Foynes Flying Boat Museum and Bunratty Folk Park. Or you may cross the River Shannon by ferry and drive along the coast of Clare to visit the majestic Cliffs of Moher. Drive through the Burren and around Galway Bay before reaching Cong for your next hotel stay.
Day 6: Connemara Region
Today you may wish to tour Connemara, a region of unspoiled open scenery with misty mountains and sparkling lakes. Suggested visits today – Kylemore Abbey & Gardens, “Connemara Lady” catamaran cruise or take “The Quiet Man” walking tour of Cong.
Day 7: Cong to Dublin
Today travel from the Atlantic Ocean on the West Coast to the Irish Sea on the East Coast. You may wish to stop for sightseeing along the way or get to Dublin by lunchtime. Check in to a different hotel in Dublin. Suggested visits – Strokestown Park House, Clonmacnoise Monastic Site or Kilbeggan Distillery.
Day 8: Vacation Ends Dublin Airport
Leave your rental car at Dublin Airport in good time to check in for your flight.
B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner
Suggested Authentic Local Experiences:
- There’s no shortage of “traditional Irish pubs” in Killarney! Head out for an evening and chat with locals over a pint and some music.
- Discover local lore on walking tours of Cong (“The Quiet Man” tour) and Waterford with local guides.
Superior & First Class
- Ashling Hotel or Radisson Blu St Helen's Hotel | Dublin (1 night)
- Dooley's Hotel | Waterford (1 night)
- Killarney Towers Hotel | Killarney (2 nights)
- The Lodge at Ashford Castle | Cong (2 nights)
- Grand Canal Hotel | Dublin (1 night)
- Hertz self-drive car rental with unlimited mileage, complimentary navigation system, collision damage waiver (CDW), theft protection (TP), government tax (VAT) and location service charge (LSC)
- Various vehicle sizes available, and your choice of manual or automatic transmission – see our website or call us for rates
- Complimentary arrival group airport transfer when you book our flights - $15 one-way per person fee applies to land only bookings
- Taxi transfer from your Dublin hotel to Hertz downtown office
- Prebooked stays for 7 nights in hotels listed above
- Full breakfast daily except on day 1
- Dublin open-top bus tour and a visit to one of these prime attractions - Guinness Storehouse, GPO Witness History, EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum or Teeling Whiskey Distillery
- Ireland Insight Guide – guide with maps and suggested itineraries (one per room)
- Go-To Guide – information book with basic travel facts
- Deluxe carry-on backpack, ticket wallet, luggage tags & strap
- All local taxes and hotel service charges
Irish Spirit independent 8 Day Tour
Independent Irish Spirit - 8 days/7 Nights land package
|BegDep 2020-03-07||EndDep 2020-03-07||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1211 USD|
|BegDep 2020-03-21||EndDep 2020-03-21||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1211 USD|
|BegDep 2020-03-26||EndDep 2020-03-26||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1211 USD|
|BegDep 2020-04-02||EndDep 2020-04-02||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1356 USD|
|BegDep 2020-04-11||EndDep 2020-04-11||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1356 USD|
|BegDep 2020-04-18||EndDep 2020-04-18||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1356 USD|
|BegDep 2020-04-25||EndDep 2020-04-25||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1356 USD|
|BegDep 2020-05-07||EndDep 2020-05-07||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1870 USD|
|BegDep 2020-05-16||EndDep 2020-05-16||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1870 USD|
|BegDep 2020-05-28||EndDep 2020-05-28||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1870 USD|
|BegDep 2020-06-04||EndDep 2020-06-04||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1936 USD|
|BegDep 2020-06-13||EndDep 2020-06-13||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1936 USD|
|BegDep 2020-06-18||EndDep 2020-06-18||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1936 USD|
|BegDep 2020-06-25||EndDep 2020-06-25||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1936 USD|
|BegDep 2020-07-09||EndDep 2020-07-09||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1982 USD|
|BegDep 2020-07-16||EndDep 2020-07-16||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1982 USD|
|BegDep 2020-07-18||EndDep 2020-07-18||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1982 USD|
|BegDep 2020-08-15||EndDep 2020-08-15||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1982 USD|
|BegDep 2020-08-22||EndDep 2020-08-22||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1982 USD|
|BegDep 2020-08-27||EndDep 2020-08-27||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1982 USD|
|BegDep 2020-09-05||EndDep 2020-09-05||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1872 USD|
|BegDep 2020-09-10||EndDep 2020-09-10||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1872 USD|
|BegDep 2020-09-12||EndDep 2020-09-12||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1872 USD|
|BegDep 2020-09-19||EndDep 2020-09-19||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus Guaranteed||Price 1872 USD|
|BegDep 2020-09-24||EndDep 2020-09-24||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1872 USD|
|BegDep 2020-10-03||EndDep 2020-10-03||SaleStatus Sold Out||DisplayStatus||Price 1641 USD|
|BegDep 2020-10-24||EndDep 2020-10-24||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1641 USD|
|BegDep 2020-11-14||EndDep 2020-11-14||SaleStatus Open||DisplayStatus||Price 1252 USD|